BIM Workshop: „Coordination then and now – from paper to digital construction in the cloud”.
We invite you to BIM Workshop with Arkance Systems Poland which will take place online on January 22 from 3:10 p.m. to 5:10 p.m. The workshop has been prepared by Builder magazine and Poznan University of Technology Faculty of Civil and Transport Engineering.
„Coordination then and now – from paper to digital construction in the cloud”.
1. Development of digital tools in construction design.
2. Coordination – how was it in the past and how can it be?
3. Tools for collaboration between models – Autodesk Revit.
4. Coordination of models in the cloud – ACC solutions.
5. Summary and bonus!
Software: Revit 2023 in English
mgr inż. arch. Radosław Mazgaj, BIM specjalist, Arkance Systems Poland.
A graduate of the Faculty of Architecture of the Krakow University of Technology, winner of many architectural and industry competitions, including: medalist of the Wordskills world championship in the Digital Construction. He gained his experience in architectural offices in Poland and abroad, mainly implementing BIM technology in public buildings’ projects. Currently, he specializes in cloud solutions and digitization of the construction process.
Every participant will receive a certificate confirming participation in the workshops.Registering here by clickling „Zapisz się” (sign up) and participation in the workshops are required to receive a certificate.
We will send a link to the workshop shortly before it statrs. If you do not receive the link, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Participation in the workshops is free of charge.
Please download and install the programs:
– Autodesk Revit 2023 – registration and installation of the educational version is available on the website www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software
– Autodesk AutoCAD 2023 – registration and installation of the educational version is available on the website www.autodesk.com/education/edu-software